Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Look at my GORGEOUS new blog...

I am so so so excited to share my new blog design with yall! Isn't it pretty? The big upload is complete, so while there may be some tweaking here or there, I think it looks great!

I know I mentioned that I was using a graphic designer a few posts ago. Well her name is Tricia Nae and she was incredible to work with. Responsive, easy going, friendly, didn't seem to mind my desire for perfection, an over all angel!

If you or someone you know is looking for a graphic designer, check her out here at her website or you can find her on facebook. I can't say enough great things about her and how much fun she made all of this. I got to send her all these images I love and she turned my favorites into this! I hope you like it as much as I do. If you read the blog from your iPhone you may not get to enjoy it in all of it's design beauty, so check it out and a computer or tablet when you can!!


No comments:

Post a Comment