Thursday, May 15, 2014

For the time being...

Last night's IVF class went well. I feel like we got a very good understanding of the process and what it entails. A lot of questions I had were answered and it was proof even more of God's work in mankind. I can't tell you how amazing it is to me to watch on screen a video of an egg being fertilized and then beginning to multiply, creating life right there.

Unfortunately, I can't say how soon we will be able to start IVF. Not because I want to keep it a secret, but because at this point in our lives, we simply can't afford it. My heart is broken. For now, this is the end of the road for us in fertility treatments. It is really hard to face that reality for me.

I know God provides. I know that if this is His plan that there will be a way, so now I am trying to force myself into waiting for that. I feel helpless. We are looking at the options, and praying for a miracle.

I have set up a gofundme.com account that you can access by clicking here : http://www.gofundme.com/97n2fo
I can't put into words what everyone's support means to me and to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment