Monday, April 13, 2015

32 week update...

How far along? 32 weeks 4 days! It took me way to long to get this post out! Sorry!

Total weight gain: at the last check I was sitting right around 17lbs gained I think!

Sleep: I don't think anything has really changed... It's not great. 

How big are the twins this week? I'm sure they are both over 4lbs now!

Peak of the week:  getting to see the babies at my last appointment, and my weekend with my boys!

Pit of the week: Monday coming and being lonely on bed rest. Bed rest is really lame.

Miss Anything? Same old stuff - nothing new

Cravings: not really! Chocolate I think

Symptoms/Labor signs: Contractions, pressure, cramping, and sorry for the tmi - but I think I passed my mucus plug!

Looking forward to: I am now on weekly check ups! I also start my NSTs tomorrow! It means we are getting so close!


No comments:

Post a Comment