Saturday, April 4, 2015

31 week update...

How far along? 31 weeks 2 days. The last two got away from me though I can't really tell you why... I don't do a whole 

Total weight gain: I couldn't guess at this point. When I think I'm up I'm down. Twin pregnancy is wild. I know the babies are getting heavier so I feel sure I've gained. Turning over in bed is nearly impossible without me feeling like I've ripped something.

Sleep: Pregnancy Insomnia is very real. I haven't been able to fall asleep before 2 a.m. in who knows how long. Every night I dread bedtime. I know it's a solid 4 hours of misery - laying there tossing and turning, trying to crack my knees, drinking water, going to the bathroom, adjusting my pillows, etc. It usually involves at least one bath - warm water seems to help my knees and make me sleepy. I know it's preparing me for being up with the babies - but why is it then it's a fight to stay awake?! 

How big are the twins this week? According to my app they are getting big - somewhere between 2.8 - 3.8 lbs each.   I feel like they are over 3 lbs each.

Peak of the week:  My mom coming hands down. She did so much work. My closets are organized my house is in order - the whole thing made me totally relax... Some. ;)

Pit of the week: My mom leaving :(

Miss Anything? Being comfortable

Cravings: no - eating is still a chore!

Symptoms/Labor signs: Contractions (Braxton Hicks) - swelling, numbness in my feet, all of the typical last trimester stuff

Looking forward to: Going to the doctor next week and hitting another goal of 32 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment