Thursday, January 29, 2015

22 week update...

How far along? 22 weeks today!


Total weight gain: I'm not sure - if guess 5 pounds


Sleep: this week has sucked. My legs are restless at night and my back has been hurting so it's made sleeping difficult.


How big are the twins this week? Somewhere around 11 inches and about a pound.

Peak of the week: Getting baby gifts in the mail :) and some bows I ordered for Lawton!

Pit of the week: I'm uncomfortable- the babies are growing which is wonderful but they are also making it hard for me to breathe. I feel like my body is fighting to keep it all tight and honestly I wish it would just let go and get bigger. I feel so crammed and I still have a long way to go.


Miss Anything? Good sleep, Mountain Dew, being able to lay on my back


Cravings: sweets - all.the.time.


Symptoms/Labor signs: Nothing new


Looking forward to: Feeling more comfortable - I'm not sure when that will happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment