Monday, March 9, 2015

Tea for Two!

Last weekend 2 of my amazing friends from back home (Charleston, SC) threw us the most amazing baby shower!


It started with this gorgeous invitation and went from there. Every detail, every handmade decoration, the food - it was all way more than I could have ever imagined.

My friends, Chelsea and Amanda, not only were wonderful to us in the weeks leading up to the shower but have been so supportive of our journey to babies from the beginning. They both were always praying, texting, emailing, calling and checking on us through out our entire IVF process and have been keeping up with every detail ever since.

When they asked if they could host a shower for the babies I had no idea what an amazing job they would do. The girls spent more time and effort than I will every know, all just to make us smile. Here are some of the pictures from Saturday...

opening the presents for Lawton & Anderson

My boys dropped by!

Some of the beautiful decorations

The sweet gowns and shirt for Jake - my 3 will be wearing this in the hospital ;)

Opening more gifts! I love anything monogrammed!

Me giving out my hostess presents - which weren't nearly enough to thank these two!

The pregnant ladies at the shower Amber ( in purple) is about a month behind me and Emily is about a month behind Amber!

The photo guest book!

Some of my out-of-town family that came just to support us!

The coffee/tea station. No detail got overlooked!

The spread of delicious food!

Each baby had their own cake!

Me :) 27 weeks 2 days

More of the gorgeous decorations

Amanda, Me, & Chelsea - my shower hostess who blew me away!
 
I seriously can't say enough how wonderful it was. I wanted the shower to feel like home and to represent where I'm from and the girls nailed it. It was perfectly southern. The weather was gorgeous, the food was great and the company was even better. Special thank you to my mom and Tom for letting us crash Tom's beautiful home as our venue.

Of course, it was also just on time because I am officially on travel restriction. The next time we make a trip back to Charleston we will be a family of 5! C-R-A-Z-Y

I also want to say a heartfelt thank you to everyone who came and made our day that much more incredible. It was all around perfection and we feel so loved. God has blessed us with the most amazing family and friends and that doesn't every go unnoticed. We had several wonderful people who couldn't make the shower but took the time to send notes, gifts, and well wishes and that was so incredibly thoughtful!

I can't wait to meet the babies and I can't wait for all of these wonderful people to meet them too!

1 comment:

  1. Unique tea party for two. I just adore all decorations. The venue also looks adorable and I liked those hanging paper flowers too. I will host baby shower for one of my friends and have been trying to locate some suitable LA venues. Hoping to find one soon.

    ReplyDelete