Friday, March 20, 2015

29 weeks...

How far along? 29 weeks 1 day.

Total weight gain: I'm not sure but I would guess I've gained about 3 more pounds.

Sleep: It's been hard. I'm really uncomfortable, the babies move like crazy when I lay down, I wake up a bunch either sweating or having to go to the bathroom. I'm over the need for all the pillows... wahhh! 

How big are the twins this week? The size of a pineapple (x2) apparently. I would guess Anderson has hit the 3lb mark and Lawton has hopefully gotten close to it herself. I'll know next week!

Peak of the week: Our Orlando baby shower! I didn't get any pictures - :( but it was really nice. Mike's mom and sisters made it really nice and the food was wonderful. We got one of our car seats, diapers, and my big item - our stroller! Not to mention some cute outfits, bottles, feeding stuff, etc. Our house is exploding with baby items.

Pit of the week: I think just my attitude in general. I am exhausted. The bad sleep is catching up and my anxiety is increasing. So much to do and honestly - not much time left. There is a good chance that our babies will be here in the next 2 to 6 weeks! Oy vey! 


Miss Anything? A lot of things. I love being pregnant but I miss the control of my body.

Cravings: meh. Still not much other than sweets.

Symptoms/Labor signs: Contractions (Braxton Hicks) - swelling, numbness in my feet, all of the typical last trimester stuff

Looking forward to: bitter sweetly leaving work for a while. Starting Monday, I am officially on limited bed rest. No more than a couple of hours a day on my feet. Between my anxiety of getting things ready and the boredom of laying around I'm not sure how I will cope. I keep telling myself it's what's best for the babies.


my last at-work bathroom selfie! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment