Friday, February 20, 2015

25 week update...


Holy Belly! There is no denying that thing!


How far along? 25 weeks 1 day!

Total weight gain: Who knows. I feel like the weight of the babies has doubled... I'm scared to see what I weigh. 

Sleep: Sleep has been really bad this week. My knees are not appreciating the extra work they've had to do and they are letting me know it when I lay down at night. I feel restless.

How big are the twins this week? I'm not sure specifically, but according to my app they are somewhere around 2 - 2.5 pounds potentially. This means I could have 5lbs of baby in there before this week is over

Peak of the week: We have gotten some awesome baby gifts this week. 3 of the 5 past nights we've gotten to bring in packages, sit in the baby room and open them together. It's a fun little thing for the 3 of us.

Pit of the week: The uncomfortablness. Fo sho. Just in the last week I've had like 3 random strangers make comments like "wow! you're about to pop!" or "getting close huh?" I then get to smile and say "no, 25 weeks with twins"


Miss Anything? I just miss feeling comfortable.

Cravings: well I had my first full on craving. Wendesday night after dinner I decided I needed waffles to survive. I made homemade belgium waffles and ate 3 of them. Then I went back and ate a 4th. Shameful.

Symptoms/Labor signs: The BH contractions seem to have died down a little. Other than that, my hips are killing me. I can feel them pulling apart!

Looking forward to: The weekend - nothing special planned and that is perfectly fine. Also, next Tuesday is our first baby shower! One of my great friends from work is throwing us a work shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment