Thursday, February 13, 2014

Doctor's Appointment Today...

Today is cycle day 3. I started my period on time this month and called right away so I could get my ultrasound scheduled, and today is that day. I have a 1pm appointment, and if all goes well, I will be starting some meds tonight. Fingers crossed that my cyst(s) are GONE. They have been with me for almost 3 months now, and I'm ready to get a green light. Trust me, I want nothing more than to go into an ultrasound and see something in there, but a cyst isn't what I'm looking for. I know this is all working towards the greater good and believe it or not, right now, I am feeling pretty patient.
Lately, I have been praying a lot for peace. I told myself I wouldn't ask God anymore for a baby directly, but rather just pray for peace in all of this. Peace and patience go hand in hand and, in my case anyway, you can't have one without the other. For me, peace is the bigger obstacle. If I can find peace in all of this, I will then be patient, settle down, and let God's will be done. That is how I feel now, peaceful. God knows I want a baby, Everyone that knows me knows I want a baby, but for now, my focus is shifting to controlling more of my part in this and letting the parts I can't control go, by giving them up to God.
Hopefully, later today I will be able to post another blog giving the details on the medicine I will be starting.... fingers crossed!

<3 faithful, hopeful, peaceful, patient <3

No comments:

Post a Comment